LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

My issues with this game:
- Intelligence does nothing
- You can walk at double speed by using both WASD and Arrow Keys
- Music cuts out at random
- Bar fights leave you with 0 energy, even if you one-shot the guy
- Date buttons stop working at random (need to sleep to fix)
- Collision is sticky
- Drinking at the Bar doesn't give points with Malon
- Switching Rooms between Din and Nayru leaves you at the front door, rather than the side door
- Date questions are sometimes asked in repetition
- A girl can only be talked to twice before having to restart the interaction

I understand that this game is dated, and overall, I'm just being picky. For those who are just now playing this game, ignore the intelligence stat. It does nothing.

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Good game, but god man, the controls.

I found myself accidentally dashing into Spikes countless times. The Double-Tap window needs to be smaller, or I need the ability to turn that off in general.

Also, I found myself mashing buttons a lot, which is fine, but when I'm jumping, hopping, and having a good time, I instantly skip dialog that may have been important. In most cases, I'm able to talk to the NPC again. Still though, there needs to be at least a second delay or so after talking to an NPC before you're able to skip their text.

Lastly, when the controls are stated to the player, the Quest Button needs to be a bit more obvious. It took me a minute or two to see the "Q" Button in the top left.

With that considered, this is still a pretty fun and decent game, but I feel that it lacked the polish the previous game had. The lag and what-not I can understand, but the issues I mentioned are likely to appear on PC and Consoles too.

BoMToons responds:

The tap lag can be adjusted from the pause menu (press P)

Worm In The Pipes Worm In The Pipes

For god's sake man, increase the frame rate. This hurts my eyes.

SilbinaryWolf responds:

Done!

Ragdoll Ahievement 2 Ragdoll Ahievement 2

The title of this game has a typo. That's just terrible.

"Ragdoll "Ahievement 2".

Chinese Tic Tac Toe Chinese Tic Tac Toe

Interesting idea. I've made a game involving nine grids before. However, they 'overlapped', meaning that playing in the center meant that you played in all nine center places, having a 'Ghost' Piece in the other grids. If the opponent were to play on a Ghost Piece, it would cancel out, creating a Null Piece.

The goal was to get three in a row, allowing the usage of ghost pieces to win. Also, if you got three Null Pieces in a row (Null Pieces do not create Ghost Pieces), you lost. That mechanic makes ties impossible in this system.

Rocket Pets Rocket Pets

This game was WAY too easy. I just stayed on the first world, and on my third go, I got 3,000+ meters, which essentially allowed me to unlock all of the levels and fully upgrade three people. Beyond that point, there's not much motivation to continue.

However, the game does seem nicely put together.

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

I will forever been known as a peacock for the rest of history?

The fuck!?

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

The upgrades starting getting a bit expensive around mission 30 or so. I think you should reduce the prices a tad.

Jigsaw- Alma Jigsaw- Alma

Not much of a reward for completion.

RonPimpster responds:

What kind of reward do you expect when solving a Jigsaw Puzzle?
Should be the satisfaction of completion right? :-)
Do you get a reward for solving a real life jigsaw puzzle?

If you want to get the high resolution image, you can join the website! They have jigsaw puzzles with high res wallpaper rewards too there.

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

The shop is a little buggy. This is mainly due to how money updates.

If you buy something, your money doesn't update (visibly, the actual value is still changed). Also, if you can't afford an item, but gain the money while in the shop menu, the item doesn't become available.

Just a few small things, but it's the little details that matter.